May 26-28, 2015 Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Code Conference will be returning to the spectacular Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, May 26-28, 2015.
Code Conference is where top industry influencers in media and technology gather for in-depth conversations about the impact of digital technology on our lives and our businesses, today and in the future.
Executive producers and conference creators Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher go head to head with the same caliber of industry luminaries who shared their stage at the D conference since 2003, and the inaugural Code Conference 2014.
Thank you for your interest in Code Conference. Due to the overwhelming interest, the conference is sold out.
To be placed on the waiting list, please click the “Join the Waitlist” button and complete the registration waitlist form.
Day 1: May 26, 2015
1:00 PM Conference Registration 1:00 PM Welcome Reception 4:00 PM Opening Reception 5:00 PM Opening Session 7:30 PM Dinner 9:00 PM Nightcap Gathering
Day 2: May 27, 2015
7:00 AM Continental Breakfast 8:00 AM General Session 12:00 PM Lunch 1:30 PM General Session 6:00 PM Dinner 8:00 PM Special Evening Session 9:00 PM Nightcap Gathering
Day 3: May 28, 2015
7:30 AM Continental Breakfast 8:30 AM General Session 11:30 AM “Meet-n-Mingle” Lunch 1:00 PM Conference Closes
Code Conference Standard Registration Fee is $6,500 and includes access to conference sessions, scheduled meal functions and social events.
In addition to the standard conference registration, we’re introducing a new premium registration pass called Code Plus. It’s designed for busy executives who want to make the Code experience even more convenient and accessible. Quantities are limited.
Code Plus Registration Fee is $9,000 and benefits include:
- Priority Registration for Code Conference 2016: Get an opportunity to purchase a ticket for the 2016 conference before the standard registration opens. Tickets usually sell out in a few hours, so it’s the best way to guarantee yourself a seat.
- Preview of Code Conference 2015 Attendee List: Make the most of your experience by receiving access to the attendee list one week prior to the conference. Know who’s going to be there, so you can get a jumpstart on networking.
- Priority Access to Premium Hotel Suites: Upgrade your resort stay by booking one of Terranea’s in-demand suites, casitas or bungalows. You’ll have an exclusive opportunity to reserve one of these premium rooms early. Hurry – they won’t last long!
- Streamlined Attendee Check-in Process: Save time by checking in at the Code Plus Concierge Desk where you can pick up your Terranea room keys and your Code Plus registration badge in one convenient location. Upon request, you can also have your Code Conference attendee bag delivered directly to your hotel room or suite.
- Access to On-site Meeting Rooms at Terranea: Make use of your early access to the attendee list and schedule private 1:1 meetings during the Code Conference with ease. As a Code Plus registrant, you’ll have use of a dedicated meeting room at the Terranea Resort.
- Discounts & Priority Registration for Additional Re/code Events in 2015: Enjoy priority registration and save 30% off any of Re/code’s other 2015 events and conferences, including Code/Media and the new Code Conference/Asia. Plus, share a 20% discount with a colleague for 2015 Re/code Events (does not include Code Conference).
- First Look at Code Conference Full Length Videos: Receive on-demand access to all of the videos from Code Conference within days of the event ending – well before they are available to the general public.
Whatever option you choose, rest assured that this year’s conference will include memorable moments and special surprises.
Standard Registration Policies
Standard Registration Cancellation Policy:
Conference registration fees are refundable, less a $500 service charge, until Friday, April 10, 2015. After April 10, refunds will not be issued. To receive a refund, please provide your request in writing and email it to the Conference Registrar at email@example.com.
Standard Registration Transfer Policy:
Transfers and substitutions are accepted until May 15, 2015. After May 15, 2015, transfers are no longer accepted. To transfer your registration, please complete the transfer form on or before May 15, 2015.
Code Plus Registration Policies
Code Plus Registration Cancellation Policy:
Code Plus registration fees are refundable, less a $750 service charge, until Friday, April 10, 2015. After April 10, refunds will not be issued. To receive a refund, please provide your request in writing and email it to the Conference Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code Plus Registration Transfer Policy:
Transfers and substitutions are accepted until May 15, 2015. After May 15, 2015, transfers are no longer accepted. You have two options for transfers.
1) Transfer your complete Code Plus registration package. This includes the Code Conference registration, Terranea Room reservation (if applicable) and Code Plus benefits.
2) Keep all of your Code Plus benefits and transfer only the Code Conference registration and Terranea Room reservation (if applicable).
To transfer your registration, please complete the Code Plus transfer form on or before May 15, 2015.
To apply for a media credential for Code Conference, please complete the application here. There are only a small number of press passes given out and an application/submission does not guarantee a pass.
Media, Recording & Photography Policy
Code Conference stage is on the record for journalistic and editorial purposes. Journalists may quote anything the speakers and Executive Producers say onstage in stories or blog posts. Interviews that occur offstage in the hallways or at social gatherings are subject to whatever ground rules are agreed upon between parties at the time of the interview.
Still photos, taken from your seats, are OK. We ask that you do not use flash so as not to distract or annoy the speakers or others in attendance. Do not stand or crouch in the aisles or near the stage, as this interferes with our official show photographer, whose photos will be posted online for use by members of the media.
Finally, video and audio recordings are strictly prohibited, as we consider the audio and video content of our stage to be copyrighted. Similarly, while we respect fair-use reprinting of short text quotes, we do consider full transcripts of the conference to be our intellectual property.
This policy applies to all conference attendees.
Re/code Events has secured an assortment of room types at the Terranea Resort for use by Code Conference attendees. Discounted rates start at $330 a night plus applicable hotel fees and taxes. As part of the online conference registration process, you may reserve your room, based on availability. Standard registrants can chose between resort view, ocean view, casita and bungalow guest rooms. In addition to the standard Terranea guest rooms, Code Plus registrants will also have access to an assortment of premium rooms, including ocean view, casita and bungalow suites.
We encourage you to visit the Terranea web site to learn more about the room types available.
Every year, hotel rooms have sold out even faster than seats at the conference. To help meet the high demand, we have instituted a few important policies:
- Attendees who wish to stay at Terranea for Code Conference will be required, at a minimum, to reserve their room for the nights of Tuesday, May 26 AND Wednesday, May 27, 2015. Exceptions to this policy will be made for Speakers only.
- One room may be reserved per conference attendee, subject to availability.
- Hotel reservations may be released prior to Friday, April 10, 2015 without penalty. After that date, you are responsible for all charges associated with reservations requested.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card during the reservation process. Full room and tax for your entire stay, (including nights reserved prior to May 26 and May 27) will be charged by Revere Digital LLC on Friday, April 10, 2015.
- There will be no refunds after Friday, April 10, 2015.
- Any changes to your hotel reservation must be made through the Code Conference Housing and Registration Office. Please do not contact the Terranea Resort.
100 Terranea Way
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
The second edition of Code Conference will be held at the picturesque Terranea Resort, located on a breathtaking stretch of Pacific coastline in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, just 30 miles south of Los Angeles.
Previously the home of Marineland of the Pacific, a seaside animal theme park, and subsequently used as a set location for various major motion pictures and television productions, these 102 beautifully landscaped acres house an exquisite Mediterranean-style resort, with a host of fine dining options, a world-class spa, a nine-hole golf course and stunning ocean views.
For driving directions to the Terranea Resort, please click here.
The southern California Pacific Coast enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate with over 300 days of sunshine per year. Summers are dry due to a semi-permanent high-pressure system that sits in the Pacific Ocean and holds storm tracks well to the north. Warm air moving over the cool ocean in summer creates fog that moves in during the evening and early morning hours but almost always dissipates by midday.
The average year-round high temperature is 65°F (19°C). The average temperatures in late May and early June range from the low 70’s during the day to the high 50’s at night.
For event sponsorship information, please contact Laura Scaglione (email@example.com or 813-842-2215)