The Galaxy S5 launch event is still taking place in Barcelona, but Samsung’s rivals are already launching some jabs.
HTC, which is waiting until next month to launch its flagship, tweeted “Buyer’s remorse: Coming Soon to S5 Owners.”
Nokia, meanwhile, tweeted a picture of its Lumia, noting it is “Not the Samesung.”
Of course, the real question is whether Samsung’s sales figures give it the last laugh, as has been the case in recent years.
More Articles About Mobile World Congress 2014
- Dude, Where’s My Phone? Lenovo, Ashton Kutcher to Launch Line of Phones This Year.
- Wearables at MWC: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
- Lenovo Plays Switzerland in Battle Between Microsoft and Google
- Next-Gen YotaPhone Adds Full-Touch E-Ink Display on Back
- Ten Questions With Julie Larson-Green, Microsoft’s New Chief Experience Officer
- In Transit From Google to Lenovo, Motorola Announces Plans for New Wearables
- First Look: With LG G Pro 2, Software, Not Hardware, Is Real Star of the Show
- Fujitsu Develops Tablet With Sensory Touchscreen
- BlackBerry Eyes BBM as a Way to Send Money
- AT&T Makes It Less Costly to Text, Call Overseas From U.S.