It’s always a good idea for the new guy to make the rounds, and newly installed Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella isn’t wasting any time.
Nadella has already met with Microsoft’s leadership team and addressed employees, along with exiting CEO Steve Ballmer, founder Bill Gates and new chairman John Thompson. He’s holding a webcast for customers (and press, investors and the general public) at noon PT, and Re/code will have live coverage once it gets under way.
Of course, it’s not all about meet-and-greets. Nadella has plenty of urgent tasks, including getting Microsoft’s mobile house in order.
- Insider Nadella Named Microsoft CEO, as Expected, With Gates Stepping Down as Chairman to Help Him
- “Humbling” Pie: Here’s Satya Nadella’s First Letter to Microsofties
- Ballmer Exits Microsoft Today, Remains on Board (And Here’s His Good-Bye Email)
- Job No. 1 for New Microsoft CEO: Fix Mobile and Windows Business
- Ready for Their Close-Ups: Nadella, Gates, Ballmer and Thompson Do YouTube on CEO Pick (Video)
- New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Rallies the Troops (Live Coverage)
- Tech Industry Gives Microsoft’s Nadella Good Reviews
Join the conversation: